Angul DLSA Recruitment 2020
District Legal Services Authority(DLSA), Angul, Odisha has published a new recruitment notification 2020 on the official website to fill one vacant position for Junior Clerk Post.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the entire post carefully before applying.
Angul DLSA Recruitment 2020 Details
|Organization Name:||District Legal Services Authority, Angul, Odisha|
|Post Name:||Junior Clerk|
|Job Category:||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Who can Apply:||All Odisha Candidates (Both Men & Women)|
|Apply Mode:||Registered Post / Speed Post|
|Age Limit: as on date of 01/09/2020
|Application fee: Gen/ OBC: Rs. 100/-|
|Payment Mode:||Pay only in Treasury Challan (under the Head “0070-other administrative services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service Fees-0010-charges for service provided-02040-Examination fees for recruitment”).|
|Job Location:||Angul, Odisha|
|Salary:||Rs. 8880/- PM|
Angul DLSA Recruitment 2020 for Junior Clerk is given below
|Name of the Post||UR||S.E.B.C||Total|
Educational Qualification required to the candidates for applying Junior Clerk Recruitment in Angul DLSA is mention below:
- Should have passed at least +2 exam. conducted by Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) or equivalent examination and Odia as a subject at least of M.E. standard.
- Must have passed at least a Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) from a recognized institution.
- Must have knowledge in Typing in English and Odia.
How to Apply Angul DLSA Recruitment 2020?
- Eligible candidates can apply by sending their application with the required documents and self-attested copies of certificates to The Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Angul, At – A.D.R. Building, Civil Court Premises, Po/Dist- Angul, PIN – 759122 by Registered Post / Speed Post only on or before 09/10/2020.
- The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with the word “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR CLERK ” at the top.
Documents to be Required to Apply
- Copy of self-attested H.S.C. Examination Certificate or any equivalent certificate in support of date of birth.
- Copy of Self-attested +2 Examination Certificate conducted by the Council constituted under Section-3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982, or equivalent examination of recognized Council / Board,/University as the case may be.
- Copy of self-attested certificate showing to have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application issued by a recognized Institute.
- Copy of Self-attested mark sheet of the H.S.C. Examination or equivalent examination.
- Copy of Self-attested mark sheet of the +2 Examination or any equivalent examination.
|Application Start Date||10/09/2020|
|Last Date of Application||09/10/2020|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification PDF Download Here||Click Here|