Office Of The CDM And PHO, Angul Recruitment 2020
Office Of The CDM And PHO Angul district has published a recruitment notification 2020 at 229 vacancies at the post for Multi-Purpose Health Worker (MPHW(F)) post. Those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy should read the full detail information about this recruitment like selection process, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, salary before attending Interview.
A walk-in-interview shall be conducted for the post of Paramedics to be engaged in COVID CARE HOME (CCH)/COVID GRUHAs at Panchayat level of Angul District. The detail is as mentioned below.
|Organization Name:||Office Of The CDM And PHO, Angul|
|Post Name :||Multi-Purpose Health Worker|
|Total Post :||229|
|Job Category :||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Who can Apply :||Angul District Candidates|
|Apply Mode :||Direct Interview|
|Selection Procedure :||Career and Interview
|Job Location :||Each Panchayat of Angul District|
|Salary :||Rs. 850/- per day|
Educational Qualification :
- Unemployed Trained and Registered MPHW (F)
- No experience Required
The engagement is purely temporary for a period of 03 (three) months only or till COVID CARF HOMFs are functional, whichever is earlier, keeping in view the emergency situation arising due to COVID-19.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates read the full post carefully before applying.
- Download the application form from the official website that the link has given below.
- Fill the application form by with your details like name, address, age, etc
- Candidates have to attend the interview.
List of documents to be uploaded:
- Application Form
- Certificates in support education (10th, 10th+2 certificate)
- Technical qualification
- Medical fitness certificate
- Age proof
- Two recent colour passport size photo
- Cast certificate
- Resident certificate
|Important Dates :|
|Walk-in-Interview||05/08/2020 at 11.00 AM|
|Important Links :|
|Official Website||Click Here|