ASHA Job in Berhampur, Odisha
City Health Society, Berhampur, Odisha has published a new recruitment notification 2020 and applications for the selection of 30 Asha job vacancies in various slums of Berhampur city for all eligible candidates.
Those Candidates who are interested in the ASHA job Vacancy in Berhampur can check all details carefully before applying.
- Candidate must be a woman (married/widow/divorced) and resident/ordinary residing in the slum/nearby slums in the last six months.
- She must be in the age group of 25 to 45 years.
- She must be passed HSC.
- She must read and write in Odia language preference will be given the candidates
How to apply ASHA Job in Berhampur?
The candidates should submit the application in the prescribed format with required self-attested copies of documents to the ADUPHO, BeMC, NUHM, Berhampur Municipal Corporation, Berhampur, Ganjam, Pin- 760002 within 02.11.2020 by 5.00 PM through speed post/Registered post/Currier services.
*Applications will not be accepted after the due date and time.
Documents to be attached in the application form (self attested copy of document)
- Support of nativity (Residential certificate issued by Tahasildar/ copy of Ration card / BPL Card/Voter ID card/Aadhar card/Bank passbook).
- Proof of educational qualification all the Certificates and Mark sheets) with Higher education.
- Date of birth proof HSC certificate).
- Category (SC/ST) certificate.
- In case of widow/divorcee, a relevant document to be attached.
- In case of destitute, the copy of the Madhubabu pension Yojana to be attached.
- Engagement letter order in case of Yashoda and link volunteer.