BSF Recruitment 2022: Border Security Force (BSF) has published a notification for the recruitment For a total of 323 Assistant Sub Inspectors (Steno) and Head Constables (Ministerial), the Border Security Force (BSF), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can check all eligibility criteria on official notification before Apply Online.
BSF Head Constable, ASI Steno Recruitment Notification details
|Organization Name||Border Security Force|
|Post name||Assistant Sub Inspectors (Steno) |
Head Constables (Ministerial)
|Total Vacancy||323 posts|
|Application start date||08/08/2022|
|Application last date||06/09/2022|
|Age Limit||18 years to 25 years as on September 6, 2022.|
|Salary||ASI(Steno): Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-|
HC(Min): Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
Vacancy Details & Application Fees
|Post Name||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)||–||–||–||–||11||11|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||154||41||65||38||14||312|
- Candidates are required to pay the examination fee of Rs 100/-.
- No fee for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, BSF candidate, Female candidates and Ex-Servicemen.
- However, Rs 40 plus taxes = Rs 47.2 will be charged from every candidate including exempted category as “service charge” by the CSC.
More details in the notification below:
How To Apply
- Visit the official website rectt.bsf.gov.in
- Click on “Apply Here” against “RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF ASSISTANT SUB INSPECTOR (STENO) AND HEAD CONSTABLE (MINISTERIAL)”
- Fill up the details, upload documents and pay the application fee.
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference.