The online application date for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) December 2021 test will close on
October 19, 2021 October 25, 2021 (Date Extended) as per the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Candidates who have not yet applied for the CTET 2021 test should Apply now.
Important Dates for CTET 2021
|Start Date for Submission of Application form||September 20, 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application form|
|Last Date to pay Fee||October 26, 2021|
|Final verification of fee payment||October 21, 2021|
|Application correction window||28/10/2021 to 03/11/2021|
|Admit card release date||First week of December 2021|
|CTET Exam||December 16, 2021 to January 13, 2022|
Application Fee for CTET 2021
|Category||Fee for One Paper||Fee for Two Papers|
|General/ (OBC)||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 1,200|
|SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 500||Rs. 600|
How to Apply for CTET 2021 Online?
Candidates must carefully follow the instructions to complete the CTET application form 2021:
- Visit the exam’s official website, ctet.nic.in.
- ‘Apply for CTET December 2021‘ is the link you click.
- Select ‘New Registration’ from the drop-down menu.
- Read the information, then click the acknowledgement button to continue.
- Fill out all of the information on the registration form.
- Now you must complete the application form.
- Upload a photo of yourself and your signature.
- The CTET application fee must be paid.
- Submit the CTET confirmation page and save it.
Click Here for ▷ Central Govt Jobs