Dhenkanal District Court Recruitment 2021: Office of The District Judge, Dhenkanal has published an official notification for the recruitment of a total number of 8 Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Stenographer Grade-III posts in the Judgeship of Dhenkanal.
Dhenkanal Court Recruitment Notification 2021
|Organization Name||Office Of The District Judge, Dhenkanal|
|Posts Name||Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Date of Notification||22/10/2021|
|Last Date of Receipt of Applications||11/11/2021|
|How to Apply||Offline|
|Job Location||Dhenkanal, Odisha|
Dhenkanal District Court Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Eligibility of candidates for the post of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyists and Grade-III Stenographer.
- Must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under the Orissa Higher Secondary Education or equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board / University.
- Must have passed at least a Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) from a recognized Institute.
- For the post of Grade-III Stenographer, the candidates shall possess minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute.
- Must not be below 18 years and above 32 years of age as on 11/11/2021.
Candidates have to pay the following Examination Fee for Dhenkanal District Court Recruitment 2021.
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: Treasury Challan under the Head “0070-Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Services fees – 9904650-Law Department-9916730 – Examination fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts.
How To Apply for Dhenkanal Court Recruitment 2021?
Applications along with required documents and self-attested copies of certificates must reach by 5.00 P.M. on or before 11/11/2021 to the office of the District Judge, Dhenkanal through Registered Post or Speed Post or in person during the office hour on each working day.
Selection to the posts shall be through a written competitive examination followed by Computer Test and Viva Voce Examination.
Check the official notification to know about the scheme of examination for Junior Clerk, Stenographer Grade-III posts.
Click Here for More