District Court Sundargarh Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited from the desirous candidates in prescribed format for filling up the posts of Junior Clerk-cum Copyist, Junior Typist and Junior Stenographer in the office of The District Judge, Sundargarh.
Those who are interested in the job can read the notification before apply.
- 1. District Court Sundargarh Recruitment Notification 2021
- 2. Vacancy Details District Court Sundargarh Recruitment 2021
- 3. Eligibility Criteria
- 4. Application Fee
- 5. How to Apply for District Court Sundargarh Recruitment 2021?
- 6. Scheme Of Examination Jr. Clerk-Cum-Copyists And Jr. Stenographers
District Court Sundargarh Recruitment Notification 2021
|Organization Name||District Court Sundargarh|
|Posts Name||Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Date of Notification||23/09/2021|
|Last Date of Receipt of Applications||20/10/2021|
|How to Apply||Offline|
|Job Location||Sundargarh, Odisha|
Vacancy Details District Court Sundargarh Recruitment 2021
NOTE: Out of the above vacancies, one post is reserved for a Sports Person in the cadre of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist.
Eligibility of candidates for the post of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyists, Junior Typist and Grade-II Stenographer.
- Must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under the Orissa Higher Secondary Education or equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board / University.
- Must have passed at least a Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) from a recognized Institute.
- For the post of Junior Typist, the candidates shall possess a minimum speed of 40 words per minutes in Typewriting.
- For the post of Grade-III Stenographer, the candidates shall possess minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute.
- Must not be below 18 years and above 32 years of age as on 22/10/2021.
Candidates have to pay the following Application Fee for District Judge Office Recruitment 2021 in Sundargarh District.
- For SC & ST Candidates: Nil
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: Treasury Challan under the Head 0070- other administrative services-01-Administration of Justice-501- Services and service fees-9904650-Law Department-9916730-Examination fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts.
How to Apply for District Court Sundargarh Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates should send their documents and self-attested copies of certificates duly signed by the candidates by Registered Post / Speed Post so as to reach The Registrar, Civil Courts, Sundargarh, At/Po.- Sundargarh, District- Sundargarh, Pin-770001 on or before 22/10/2021 by 05:00 P.M.