DLSA Recruitment for the post of Junior Clerk in District Legal Services Authority (DLSA)/Junior Clerk-cum-Typist of Taluk Legal Services Committee (TLSC), Kendrapara District, Odisha.
DLSA Recruitment For Junior Clerk/Junior Clerk Cum Typist: Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||Total Vacancies||Scale of pay|
|Jr. Clerk, DLSA/|
Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist, TLSC
|01(UR)||Rs. 8880/- Per Month|
- Should have passed at least +2 examination conducted by CHSE or equivalent examination and Odia as a subject at least to M.E standard.
- Must have passed at least a Diploma in Computer Application from a recognised institution.
- Must have knowledge in Typing in English 40 words per minute and in Odia 20 words per minute.
Age Limit: (Age as on 05.02.2021)
- The candidate shall not be less than 18 years of age and shall not be more than 32 years.
Application Fees For Examination
- Rs. 100/-(f Treasury Challan under the Head “0070-other Administrative Services01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service Fees-0010-charges for service provided-02040-Examination fees for recruitment” )
How To Apply?
The application along with required documents and self-attested copies of certificates must reach the Office of the District & Sessions Judge-cum-Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Kendrapara, At-Old Civil Court Campus, Po/Dist- Kendrapara-754211 on or before 30/04/2021 either by post or may be dropped in the box provided in the office for the purpose on each working day.
*For More Details Visit Official Website: kendrapara.nic.in