District Judge, Civil & Criminal Courts, Boudh District published a recruitment notification 2021 of 3 vacancies on the official website for the post of Driver(Light Motor Vehicle).
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the entire post carefully before applying.
- Official Website: https://boudh.nic.in/
- Last Date to receipt of application: 10/05/2021
Have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent from any recognized School, Board or Institution.
- A valid driving Licence for Light Motor Vehicle.
- Knowledge of motor mechanism.
- Experience of driving a motor car for at least three years.
Age-Limit: 21-32 Years
How to Apply?
The candidates are required to deposit fees of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One hundred) only in the shape of Treasury Challan under the Head “0070-Other Administrative Services-01 Administration of justice-501-Service Fees-9904650-Law Department-9916730-Examination fees for recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Sub-ordinate Courts” along with their application forms.
NOTE: The Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates are exempted from payment of Examination Fees.
Documents Need to Submit With a Application
- Self-attested copy of certificates showing required educational qualification.
- Two character certificates from two Gazetted officers.
- Age (date of birth) certificate/proof of age.
- Self-attested copy of the valid driving license for a light motor vehicle and experience of driving a motor car for at least three years.
- Copy of self-attested Caste Certificate (whenever required). Four recent (self-signed) passport size photographs.
- Two self-addressed envelopes affixing postage stamp of Rs. 30/- each.
- One declaration regarding marital status showing to have one spouse living if married.
Click Here for More▷ Latest Jobs In Boudh District