DSSO Koraput Recruitment: Eligible candidates of Koraput District are invited for recruitment of the 01 posts of Peon (UR) in the District Social Security Officer(DSSO), Koraput on a contractual basis.
Eligibility to Apply
- Age: Candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not be above 32 years as on 01.01.2021.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed Minimum M.E (07th) Examination or equivalent with Odia as Language Subject or as a subject and can able to read, write and speak Odia.
- Consolidated monthly remuneration (Revised) Rs 8,070/-
How To Apply?
The application completed in all respect should be sent by Registered Post or Speed Post to the District Social Security Officer, Koraput so as to reach on or before 23/04/2021 by 05:00 PM. The District Administration shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
Documents/Certificates to be Attached with the application form:
- Self-attested copy of 7th Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet verified by the Block Education Officer and duly countersigned by the District Education Officer, Koraput.
- Self-attested copy of other Educational Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Self-attested copy of recent Nativity / Resident certificate issued by the component authority, not below the rank of Tahasildar.
- Two recent self-attested passports sized coloured photographs.
- Two Conduct and Character Certificate issued by two Gazetted Officers.
- Two self-attested envelopes ( 24 x 10) cm duly stamped with Rs.40/-
Click Here for More▷ Jobs In Koraput District