Odisha Govt Jobs 2020 for Gajapati District
Office of the Gayatri gram panchayat Mahasangaha, Rayagada Block, Gajapati District Odisha has published a new recruitment notification on the official website for the recruitment of Programme Manager, Accountant and MIS Assistant post.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the entire post carefully before applying.
|Organization Name:||Office of the Gayatri gram panchayat Mahasangaha, Rayagada Block, Gajapati District|
|Post Name :||Programme Manager/Accountant/ MIS Assistant|
|Total Post :||3|
|Job Category :||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Who can Apply :||All Odisha Candidates|
|Apply Mode :||Offline|
|Salary :||Programme Manager Rs. Rs. 20000/‐ PM
Accountant Rs. 12000/‐ PM
MIS Assistant Rs. 10000/‐ PM
|Job Location :||Gayatri GPLF Gandahati, Rayagada Block, Gajapati District|
- Programme Assistant: MBA from a recognized University.
- Accountant: Graduate in Commerce from a recognized University.
- MIS Assistant: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with
- Programme Manager: Candidates must have 05 years of experience in the development sector.
- Accountant: Candidates must have 03 years of experience in accounting.
- MIS Assistant: Candidates must have 02 years of experience in development projects
and community level institutions. Should have Possess data interpretation skill and good knowledge of Ms Word, Excel, PPT, Email.
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
How to Apply?
- Candidate must read requirement notification available in Gajapati District Official website Link Given below.
- Candidates should send their applications through Registered Post/ Speed Post only, in the address of President, Gayatri GPLF, GP, At/Po‐ Gandahati, Rayagada, Dist‐ Gajapati, Pin‐ 761213.
- The envelope containing the application must be super-scribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROGRAMME MANAGER/ACCOUNTANT/ MIS ASSISTANT”.
- The last date of receipt of filled-in Application through Speed Post/Registered Post is 30.08.2020 (5: 00 PM).
Documents to be submitted by the candidates
- Matriculation/HSC Certificate and Mark sheet.
- +2 Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Graduation Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Post Graduation or MBA Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Work experience Certificate.
- Computer Proficiency Certificate. (PGDCA/DCA etc.)
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- One photograph (to be pasted in the application form).
|Application Start Date||12/08/2020|
|Application Last Date||30.08.2020 (5: 00 PM)|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification PDF Download Here||Click Here|