IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2021: If you want to work in the Indian Air Force, this is a fantastic opportunity for you. The Indian Air Force has published a recruitment notice for 1515 Group ‘C’ Civilian vacancies at its various Air Force Stations/Units across the country.
Candidates who are interested in the following position in the Indian Air Force and have fulfilled all of the eligibility requirements may read the notification and apply online.
IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2021: Notification Details
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Post Name||Group C Civilian [Senior Computer Operator, Supdt (Store), Steno Gde-II, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Hindi Typist, Store Keeper, Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade), Cook (Ordinary Grade), Painter (Skilled), Carpenter (Skilled), Ayah/ Ward Sahayika, Housekeeping Staff (Female Safaiwali), House Keeping Staff (HKS), Laundryman, Mess Staff, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Vulcaniser, Tailor (Skilled), Tinsmith (Skilled), Copper Smith and Sheet Metal Worker (CS&SMW) (Skilled), Fireman, Fire Engine Driver, FMT (Fitter Mechanical Transport) (Skilled), Tradesman Mate (erstwhile labourer on ammunition duties), Leatherworker (skilled), Turner (Skilled), Wireless Operator Mechanic HSW Gd-II (WOM HSW)]|
|Total Vacancies||1515 Posts|
|Date of Advertisement||03/04/2021|
|Closing Date||30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement (03/05/2021)|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill/ Physical/ Practical test|
|Official Site||indianairforce.nic.in, davp.nic.in|
IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2021: Vacancies Details
|Unit Name||Post Name|
|Western Air Command Units||362|
|Training Command Units||398|
|Maintenance Command Units||479|
|Central Air Command Units||116|
|Eastern Air Command Units||132|
|Southern Air Command Units||28|
IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- The age limit of the candidate should be between 18 to 25 years.
- Age Relaxation Applicable.
- Senior Computer Operator – The candidate should be a Graduate in Mathematics or Statistics from a recognized University and One Year of experience in Electronic Data Processing.
- Supdt (Store) – The candidate should have a Graduation degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Steno Gde-II – The candidate should have passed the 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – The candidate should have passed the 12th Class from a recognized Board along with a typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
- Hindi Typist: The candidate should have passed 12th Class from a recognized Board. They should also have a typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Store Keeper: The candidate should have 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade): The candidate should have Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university; The candidate should also possess a valid Civil Driving License for light and heavy vehicles and should have professional skill in driving and knowledge of motor mechanism; Minimum two years experience in driving motor vehicles.
- Cook (Ordinary Grade): The candidate should have Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board with a certificate or diploma in catering; 1-year experience in the trade.
- Painter (Skilled): The candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized Board or Institute along with Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Painter from a recognized institute.
How to apply for IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2021?
- To start Apply, go to indianairforce.nic.in or davp.nic.in to access the official website.
- Check for the IAF Group C Recruitment 2021 Notification on the home page.
- Now carefully read the Notification’s entire contents. If you are interested in and eligible for the above positions, please follow the steps mentioned below.
- Application form duly typed in English / Hindi with recent photograph (passport size) duly self-attested. Any other supporting document (self-attested), Self-addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs. 10/- pasted. The address should be typed in English / Hindi. A separate application for each post should be forwarded. Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——– AND CATEGORY——–“. The eligible candidates may address their application to the concerned Stations/ Units.