The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published a notification to conduct an online examination of the Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for the recruitment of clerical cadre (CRP Clerks -XI) vacancy.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2021 Out for 7855 Posts. Interested candidates can register for IBPS CRP Clerk-XI Online Form 2021 on or before 27th October 2021 on IBPS official website www.ibps.in and here also check eligibility, selection process, exam pattern, application process and other updates.
- 1. IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2021
- 2. IBPS Clerk 2021 Recruitment Participating Banks
- 3. IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam Dates for Preliminary and Main
- 4. Application Fees & Payment Mode
- 5. Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk Post
- 6. IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2021
- 7. How to Apply Online IBPS Clerk 2021 Recruitment?
- 8. Selection Procedure for IBPS Clerk Posts
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2021
|Organization Name:||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Name:||Clerical Cadre|
|Exam Name:||IBPS CRP Clerk-XI|
|Job Category:||Bank Jobs|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Recruitment Participating Banks
The following 11 banking institutions are participating in the IBPS Clerk 2021 recruitment process.
|Bank of Baroda||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of India||Central Bank of India||Punjab National Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam Dates for Preliminary and Main
|On-line registration including Edit /Modification of Application by candidates||07/10/2021 to 27/10/2021|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||07/10/2021 to 27/10/2021|
|Download of call letters for Pre – Exam Training||November 2021|
|Conduct of Pre – Exam Training||November 2021|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||November/ December 2021|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||December 2021|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2021/ January 2022|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||December 2021/ January 2022|
|Online Examination – Main||January/February 2022|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2022|
Application Fees & Payment Mode
|UR & SEBC/OBC/EWS:||Rs 850/-|
|Payment Mode:||Online (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ UPI/ Mobile Wallets)|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk Post
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age (As on 01/07/2021)
- Candidate age should be minimum of 20 Years and maximum of 28 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2021
The number of openings has been increased to 7855 with the latest IBPS Clerk notification. Check the table below for state-by-state and category-by-category updated openings for the IBPS Clerk 2021 exam:
|State Name||General||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Total Vacancies|
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR||04||0||0||01||0||05|
|DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI DAMAN & DIU||03||0||0||0||0||03|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||15||04||02||04||01||26|
IBPS Clerk Vacancy for Odisha State
Odisha obtained a number of 302 IBPS clerk job vacancies.
How to Apply Online IBPS Clerk 2021 Recruitment?
Below are the steps to apply for IBPS Clerk 2021.
- Click on the given link below to apply online for IBPS Clerk 2021 Recruitment or Visit the official website @ibps.in.
- Register using personal credentials, phone numbers and email ID.
- Fill in the personal details and contact details to complete the registration.
- After successful registration, you will receive a registration ID and password.
- Login with registration id and password and verify using captcha.
- Click the login button and fill in the details and complete the application form.
- Pay the online application fee.
- Save the filled application form and keep it for future reference.
Selection Procedure for IBPS Clerk Posts
No interview process is necessary for the selection of the post of clerk. 100% priority is given for the main exam result. Candidates who pass the online preliminary examination and will be shortlisted will have to appear in the online main examination. This exam system of IBPS consists of the general recruitment process- online preliminary and online main examination.
Click Here for More▷ Bank Jobs