IBPS CRP Clerk-X Re-open Online Form 2020: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is inviting applications for 2557 Clerks (Clerical Cadre).
Interested candidates can register for IBPS Clerk 2020 on or before 06 November 2020 on IBPS official website www.ibps.in. And here also check eligibility, selection process, exam pattern, application process and other updates.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment Notification Details
|Organization Name:||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Name:||IBPS CRP Clerk-X Re-open Online Form 2020|
|Job Category:||Bank Jobs|
|Starting Date for Apply Form:||23/10/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Form:||06/11/2020|
|Last Date for Payment:||06/11/2020|
|Download call letters for Preliminary Online Examination||18/11/2020|
|Date of Preliminary Online Examination||05, 12 & 13 December 2020|
|Result of Preliminary Online Exam||31/12/2020|
|Main Online Examination||24/01/2021|
Application Fees & Payment Mode
|UR & SEBC/OBC/EWS:||Rs 850/-|
|Payment Mode:||Online (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ UPI/ Mobile Wallets)|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk Post
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Candidate age should be minimum of 20 Years and maximum of 28 Years.
- Age to be calculated on 06/11/2020.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules ( Age relaxation ).
IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||01|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli/Daman & Diu||04|
|Jammu and Kashmir||07|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment Participating Banks
The following 11 banking institutions are participating the IBPS Clerk 2020 recruitment process.
|Bank of Baroda||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of India||Central Bank of India||Punjab National Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
How to Apply Online IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment?
Below are the steps to apply for IBPS Clerk 2020.
- Click on the given link below to apply online for IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment.
- Register using personal credentials, phone numbers and email ID.
- Fill in the personal details and contact details to complete the registration.
- After successful registration, you will receive a registration ID and password.
- Login with registration id and password and verify using captcha.
- Click the login button and fill in the details and complete the application form.
- Pay the online application fee.
- Save the filled application form and keep it for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification PDF Download Here||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
Selection Procedure for IBPS Clerk Posts
No interview process is necessary for the selection of the post of clerk. 100% priority is given for the main exam result. Candidates who pass the online preliminary examination and will be shortlisted will have to appear in the online main examination. This exam system of IBPS consists of the general recruitment process- online preliminary and online main examination.