IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Indian Oil Corporation Limited published a notification to engage 505 vacancies for IOCL Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices at its Locations in States of Eastern India (West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand & Assam).
Online applications are invites from candidates who are querying 10th pass jobs for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021. The online registration has been started on 28/01/2021 and it will be ended on 26/02/2021.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Notification Details
|Organization Name:||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Adv. Number:||Advertisement No. IOCL/MKTG/ER/APPR/2020-21/2|
|Post Name:||Technical and Non-Technical Apprentice|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Job|
|Starting Date Online Application:||28/01/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application:||26/02/2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||01/03/2021|
|Written Test Date||23/03/2021|
|Job Location:||West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand & Assam|
|Selection Process:||Written Test|
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Job Location||No of Vacancy|
|West Bengal/ Bihar/ Odisha/ Jharkhand/ Assam||21|
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021
- Candidates must have passed Matric/ ITI/ Graduate/ Diploma in relevant trade from recognized board or institute.
- Candidate should have minimum 18 years and maximum of 24 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules, Check Age relaxation.
How to Apply IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
- Click on the advertisement notification mention below, read it and check eligibility.
- To Apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Click the Online Application Link below.