IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Has Invited Online Application Form For Engagement of Technical & Non-Technical Trade Apprentices at its Locations in States of South India (Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana).
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment Notification Details
- Total Vacancy: 300 Posts
- Application Starts From: 10/12/2021
- Application Last Date: 27/12/2021
- Application Fee: NIL
- Official Website: https://iocl.com/
|State Name||No of Posts|
|Tamil Nadu & Puducherry||84|
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Apprentice Vacancy
- Trade Apprentice ( Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Machinist ): Matric pass with 2 years ITI in Relevant Trades.
- Technician Apprentice ( Mechanical ): 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized University/ Institution.
- Technician Apprentice ( Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Civil/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics ): 3 years Diploma in Respective Branch from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Trade Apprentice ( Accountant ): B.Com from recognized University/ Institution.
- Trade Apprentice [ Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices) ]: Class 8th pass.
- Trade Apprentice [ Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders) ]: Class 8th pass with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator.
- Trade Apprentice- Retail Sales Associate (Fresher): Non-Graduate with 12th pass qualification.
- Trade Apprentice-Retail Sales Associate (Skilled Certificate Holders): Minimum 12th pass. Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Retail Trainee Associate’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt.
- For all discipline: The prescribed qualification for Class XII/Graduate/Diploma holders should be from a recognized Board/ University/ Institute as a regular full time course in the relevant trade/ discipline.
- Age As On: 30/11/2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
How to Apply IOCL Apprentice Recruitment?
- Click on the advertisement notification mention below, read it and check eligibility.
- To Apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment, Click the Online Application Link below.