Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2021: District Judge Office, Jharsuguda has published the latest notification for the recruitment of 18 Vacancies for Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist / Junior Typist / Junior Stenographer (Grade-III) shall be made on regular basis.
- Candidate with 12th pass or equivalent examination from a recognized institute can submit their application before the last date 03/08/2021.
Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2021 Notification details
|Organization Name||District Judge Office, Jharsuguda|
|Posts Name||Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist |
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Last Date of Receipt of Applications||03/08/2021 before 5.00 P.M|
|Job Location||Jharsuguda, Odisha|
Vacancy & Salary Details for Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment
Eligibility of Candidates
The candidate for the post of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist / Junior Typist / Junior Stenographer (Grade-III).
- Must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under the Orissa Higher Secondary Education or equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board / University, as the case may be.
- Must have passed at least a Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) from a recognized Institute.
- Must have possessed a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in typewriting (for the post of Junior Typist).
- The candidate must have knowledge in shorthand with a speed of 80 words per minute and typing in English with a speed of 40 words per minute (for the post of Jr. Stenographer Grade-III).
- Must not be below 18 years and above 32 years of age as on 03/08/2021.
Fee for Examination
Candidates are required to deposit examination fees of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only by Treasury Challan under the head “0070-Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Services Fees 9904650-Law Department-9916730-Examination Fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Sub Ordinate Courts” and to submit the original copy of Challan along with their application forms.
How to Apply for Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment?
- Application along with the required documents and self-attested copies of certificates duly signed by the candidates shall be sent to the District Judge, Jharsuguda by Post so as to reach in the Office of the District Judge positively on or before 5.00 P.M on 03/08/2021.
- The candidates may also drop their application form on the “Application Drop Box” kept in the Office of the Registrar, Civil Courts, Jharsuguda.
- For More Details Read the official Notification.