Khordha District Court Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from the desirous candidates in prescribed format for filling up 25 Group-‘C’ post vacancies of Jr. Clerk-cum-Copyists, Jr. Typists and Stenographers Gr.-III in the Judgeship of Khordha.
Those who are interested in the Recruitment can read the notification before apply.
Khordha Court Recruitment Notification 2022
|Organization Name:||Office Of The District Judge, Khordha at Bhubaneswar|
|Posts Name:||◦ Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist|
◦ Junior Typist
◦ Grade-III Stenographer
|Job Category:||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancy:||25 Posts|
|Date of Notification:||28/07/2022|
|Last Date of Receipt of Applications:||01/09/2022|
|How to Apply:||Offline (Speed Post)|
|Selection Process:||◦ Written Exam|
◦ Viva Voce Test
|Salary:||Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- Per Month|
|Job Location:||Khordha, Odisha|
Eligibility of candidates for the post of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyists, Junior Typist and Grade-III Stenographer.
- Must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under the Orissa Higher Secondary Education or equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board / University.
- Must have passed at least a Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) from a recognized Institute.
- For the post of Junior Typist, the candidates shall possess a minimum speed of 40 words per minutes in Typewriting.
- For the post of Grade-III Stenographer, the candidates shall possess minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute.
- Must not be below 18 years and above 32 years of age as on 01/09/2022.
- Age relaxation as per the rule.
- Calculate Your Age
Candidates have to pay the following Application Fee for Mayurbhanj District Court Recruitment 2022.
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: Treasury Challan under the Head “0070-Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501—services and service fees— 9904650-Law Department—9916730- Examination fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts“.
Scheme Of Examination
NOTE: The qualified candidates are required to bring their own Typewriter machine for the Shorthand & Typewriting Test (for Grade-III Stenographer and Junior Typist candidates).
How To Apply For The Vacancies
Application along with required documents and Self-attested copies of certificates must reach to THE OFFICE OF DISTRICT JUDGE, KHURDA AT BHUBANESWAR, LEWIS ROAD, BHUBANESWAR- 751014 on or before Dt:01/09/2022 either by registered post or speed post or in person during the office hour on each working day and application received in the office after the last date shall be summarily rejected.