Koraput District Court Recruitment 2021: Office of The District Judge, Koraput-Jeypore has published an official notification for the recruitment of a total number of 28 Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Grade-III Stenographer, Junior Typist and Salaried Amin posts in the Judgeship of Koraput.
Those interested in applying for the Koraput District Court Recruitment 2021 should read the notification carefully.
Koraput Court Vacancy Notification 2021
|Organization Name||Office of The District Judge, Koraput-Jeypore|
|Posts Name||Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Date of Notification||20/09/2021|
|Last Date of Receipt of Applications||21/10/2021|
|How to Apply||Offline|
|Job Location||Koraput, Odisha|
Eligibility of candidates to apply Koraput District Court Recruitment for the post of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyists, Junior Typist, Grade-III Stenographer and Salaried Amin
- Must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under the Orissa Higher Secondary Education or equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board / University.
- Must have passed at least a Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) from a recognized Institute.
- For the post of Grade-III Stenographer, the candidate shall have to possess a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words per minute in English Typewriting.
- For the post of Junior Typist, the candidate shall have to possess a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English Typewriting.
- For the post of Salaried Amin, the candidate must be knowing the Cycling / Driving of two-wheeler vehicles. The candidate must have passed the Revenue Inspector Training from Government / Recognized Institution.
- Must not be below 18 years and above 32 years of age as on 21/10/2021.
- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
Candidates have to pay the following Application Fee for Koraput District Court Recruitment 2021.
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: Treasury Challan under the Head “0070 other Administrative Services-01 – Administration of Justice-501 Services and Service fees-9904650- Law Department-9916730 Examination Fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Subordinate Courts“.
- Submit the original copy of challan along with their application forms.
How To Apply for Koraput District Court Recruitment 2021?
Applications along with required documents and self-attested copies of certificates must reach the Office of the District Judge, Koraput-Jeypore on or before 21/10/2021 by Registered Post/Speed Post only.
List of Documents to be submitted along with the Application
- Self attested copies of certificates with mark sheets of H.S.C. and +2 examination or equivalent examination of a recognized Board for the post of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Grade-III Stenographer and Junior Typist. Self attested copies of certificates with mark sheet of Matriculation Examination of any equivalent examination of a recognized Board for the post of Salaried Amin only.
- Self attested copy of the certificate with mark sheet of Diploma in Computer Application issued by a recognized Institute.
- Self attested copy of caste certificate (in case of reserved categories).
- Self attested copies of Short hand / Type writing Certificate issued by recognized institution, (for the post of Grade-III Stenographer & Junior Typist, as the case may be).
- Original Treasury Challan showing deposit of Rs.100/- towards examination fees.
- Two Character certificates in original from two Gazetted Officers.
- Two attested Passport size photographs (one is to be affixed in the application on the space provided)
- Two self addressed envelopes (stamped with Rs 30/- each) of size 23 x 10 cms.
- Self attested certificate of Revenue Inspector Training from the recognized Institution for the post o Salaried Amin only.
- An undertaking showing possing of Odia as one of subject equivalent to ME Standard.
- An undertaking showing to have one spouse living if married.
- Selection Process
- Selection to the posts shall be through a written competitive examination followed by Computer Test and Viva Voce Examination.
- Check the official notification to know about scheme of examination for Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Grade-III Stenographer, Junior Typist and Salaried Amin post.
Selection to the posts shall be through a written competitive examination followed by Computer Test and Viva Voce Examination.
Check the official notification to know about the scheme of examination for Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Grade-III Stenographer, Junior Typist and Salaried Amin post.
Click Here for More▷ Jobs In Koraput District