The Madhya Pradesh government’s National Health Mission is accepting applications for 52 positions as psychiatric nurses.
Apply for the positions on the official website, sams.co.in, before August 30 if you are qualified and interested.
- 21 years to 40 years as on January 1, 2022.
- Master degree/diploma in Psychiatric nursing recognised by the nursing council of Madhya Pradesh/India or BSc.
- Nursing recognized by Nursing Council of Madhya Pradesh/ India with minimum two years experience of working in Psychiatry/ Mental Health Institution or Hospital in Government/ Private.
Psychiatric nurses receive a salary of Rs. 25,000 per month.
Details are provided in the notification below:
Official Notification <- Click Here
Steps for applying for the positions
- Visit the official website sams.co.in
- On the homepage, click on “Recruitment of Approx. 52 Contractual Psychiatric Nurses, Mental Health Programme under National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh”.
- The “Apply” link should be followed by the “Registration” link.
- Register and continue with the application procedure.
- Fill out the form, then print it off for your records.
Candidates are requested to visit the official website at this link for further information.