Nabarangpur District Court Recruitment 2021: District Judge Office, Nabarangpur has published the latest notification for the recruitment of 13 Vacancies for Junior Stenographer (Grade-III), Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist and Jr.Typist on Contractual Appointment.
Candidate with 12th pass or equivalent examination from a recognized institute can submit their application before the last date 13/08/2021.
- 1. Nabarangpur District Court Recruitment 2021 Notification details
- 2. Vacancy & Salary Details for Nabarangpur District Court Recruitment
- 3. Eligibility of Candidates
- 4. Fee for Examination
- 5. How to Apply for Nabarangpur District Court Recruitment?
- 6. Scheme Of Examination
Nabarangpur District Court Recruitment 2021 Notification details
|Organization Name||District Judge Office, Nabarangpur|
|Posts Name||Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist|
Junior Stenographer (Grade-III)
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Last Date of Receipt of Applications||13/08/2021|
|Job Location||Nabarangpur, Odisha|
Vacancy & Salary Details for Nabarangpur District Court Recruitment
Eligibility of Candidates
The candidate for the post of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist / Junior Typist / Junior Stenographer (Grade-III).
- Must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under the Orissa Higher Secondary Education or equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board / University, as the case may be.
- Must have passed at least a Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) from a recognized Institute.
- Must have possessed a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in typewriting (for the post of Junior Typist).
- The candidate must have knowledge in shorthand with a speed of 80 words per minute and typing in English with a speed of 40 words per minute (for the post of Stenographer).
- Must not be below 18 years and above 32 years of age as on 13/08/2021.
Fee for Examination
- Candidates are required to deposit examination fees of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only by Treasury Challan under the head “0070-Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service Fees-0010-Charges for Service provided 02177-Examination Fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Sub-ordinate Courts” and to submit the original copy of Challan along with their application forms.
- The Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates are exempted from payment of such examination fees.
How to Apply for Nabarangpur District Court Recruitment?
- Application along with the required documents and self-attested copies of certificates duly signed by the candidates shall be sent to the District Judge, Nabarangpur by Post so as to reach in the Office of the District Judge positively on or before 5.00 P.M on 13/08/2021.
- The candidates may also drop their application form on the “Application Drop Box” kept in the Office of the Registrar, Civil Courts, Nabarangpur.
- For More Details Read the official Notification.
Scheme Of Examination
Click Here for More▷ Jobs In Nabarangpur District