NCTE Recruitment 2020
National Council for Education (NCTE) has published a recruitment notification 2020 of 18 vacancies for the posts of Assistant, Stenographer Grade C, Stenographer Grade D, Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operator (DEO). Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details should read the full detail information about the recruitment like eligibility criteria, online registration processes, application fee and selection process before applying. Candidates can apply for NCTE Group B and C Recruitment 2020 post in through official website from 20 August to 19 September 2020.
|Organization Name:||National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)|
|Post Name :||
|Total Post :||18|
|Job Category :||Central Govt Jobs|
|Who can Apply :||All India Candidates (Both Men & Women)|
|Apply Mode :||Online|
|Age Limit: as on date of 19th Sep 2020.
|Payment Mode :||Online(Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking)|
|Selection Process :||Computer Based Test/Examination followed by Skill Test of the eligible candidates.|
|Salary :||Rs:19900/- to Rs:-112400/-|
Vacancy Details for NCTE Recruitment 2020
NCTE has invited eligible and interested candidates for a total of 18 vacancies under the NCTE Group B and C posts on direct recruitment basis 2020.
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||03|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||06|
|Data Entry Operator||01|
|Lower Division Clerk||05|
Educational Qualifications for NCTE Recruitment 2020
- Assistant – A degree from a recognized university. Two years experience in general administration/establishment/stores/accounts in Central/State Govt., autonomous or other organizations.
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ – 10+2 from a recognized Board or University. A speed of 100 words per minutes in English/Hindi Shorthand. The skill of Data Entry and Word Processing in computer
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’ – 12th class pass from a recognized Board or University. Skill Test Norms Dictation: 10 mts. @ 80 w.p.m. Transcription: 65 mts. (Eng.) 75 mts. (Hindi) (On Manual Typewriter) Or 50 mts. (Eng.). 65 mts. (Hindi) (On Computer)
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 10+2 from a recognized Board / University. Should possess a speed of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour for Data Entry Work
- LDC –10+2 from a recognized Board or University. A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on a computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word). Knowledge of working on a computer. 4. Skill Test Norms ‘only on computers.
How To Apply For NCTE Recruitment 2020?
The interested candidates have to apply through online mode for the National Council for Teacher Education website www.ncte.gov.in only.
- Before applying for NCTE Recruitment 2020 Post candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria mentioned in the notification.
- Click on the apply link that is given below to apply for the various Posts in NCTE Recruitment 2020.
- Enter your details to obtain a registration no.
- Then log in using the registration number and date of birth.
- Fill the application form and Upload documents like photograph, signature and Certificate image.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Click on submit and your form will be submitted successfully.
- Take a print out of the application form for further use.
Note: The application printout with photograph affixed will also have to be submitted during document verification at the time of interview along with the self-attested copies of certificates in support of Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste, Caste Validity, Non-Creamy Layer, Physical disability, EWS etc. as applicable.
|Application Start Date||20/08/2020|
|Last Date of Application||19/09/2020|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification PDF Download Here||Click Here|