Northeast Frontier Railway NFR/RRC Recruitment 2020
Northerneast Frontier Railway(NFR) / Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has published an Apprentice recruitment notification 2020 of for 4499 Slots. If you have minimum Educational Qualification 10th class or it’s equivalent with minimum 50% marks aggregate from recognized Board & ITI in the relevant field then you may be eligible for this recruitment.
Candidates who are interested in this vacancy should read the full detail information about this recruitment like eligibility criteria, online registration processes, application fee and selection process before applying.
|Organization Name:||Northerneast Frontier Railway|
|Post Name :||Apprentice|
|Total Post :||4499|
|Job Category :||Central Govt Jobs|
|Who can Apply :||All India Candidates|
|Apply Mode :||Online|
|Payment Mode :||Online(Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI)|
|Selection Process :||Merit List|
|UNITS (Division/ Workshop)||Number of Vacancies|
|Katihar (KIR) & TDH workshop||970|
|Lumbding & S&T/ Workshop||1302|
- Candidates should be 10th class or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks from recognized board and ITI in the relevant field.
How to Apply for Northeast Frontier Railway NFR/RRC Recruitment 2020?
- Eligible candidates in this recruitment, read the full notification before you apply.
- Candidates are required to apply Online on the official link given below.
- During submission of Online application, a Registration number will be issued to each applicant.
- Candidates are advised to note their Registration Number for further stages of the engagement process with Railway Recruitment Cell.
|Application Start Date||16/08/2020 at 10:00 hrs|
|Last Date of Application||15/09/2020 at 22:00 hrs|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification PDF Download Here||Click Here|