NTPC Assistant Officer Recruitment 2022 : National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has published a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Officer (Safety) for 20 Posts. Those who are interested in the recruitment can read the notification before apply.
NTPC Assistant Officer Recruitment Notification Details
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Posts Name||Assistant Officer (Safety)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancy||20 Posts|
|Date of Notification||12/08/2022|
|Last Date of Receipt of Applications||26/08/2022|
|How to Apply||Online|
|Selection Process||◦ Written Exam|
◦ Viva Voce Test
|Salary||Rs.30000-120000/- Per Month|
|Selection Process||Written Test / Skill Test / Practical Test / Viva Voce|
|Assistant Officer (Safety)||10||01||05||03||01||20|
Eligibility of candidates for the post of NTPC Assistant Officer Recruitment 2022.
- Degree of Engineering in the Mechanical/Electrical/Production with 60% marks from a Recognized University or Institute & 1 year Experience.
Application Fees & Payment Mode
|Payment Mode:||Online (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ UPI/ Mobile Wallets)|
How To Apply For The Vacancies
- Visit the career portal of NTPC at https://careers.ntpc.co.in/recruitment/
- Check the notification at Notice board.
- Click on the apply button & fill up the form correctly.
- Upload the required documents, pay fee and submit the form.
- Take a printout for future reference.