Odisha B.Ed Entrance 2020: State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT) & The Directorate of Teacher Education are inviting Graduate in Arts / Science stream students to apply for 2 years (session 2020-2022) course of B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) entrance 2020 Application Form.
B. Ed Application Form 2020 Odisha will be available for the interested and Eligible candidates from 23 September 2020 as per Notification.
Candidates can apply for B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 in online mode only, there is no offline mode available for B.Ed Entrance Application 2020 Odisha.
Students who are willing to apply for B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 can check all the details given below.
Odisha B.Ed Entrance 2020 Details Information
|Name Of Exam:||B.Ed (Bachelor of Education)|
|Conducting by||State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT) & The Directorate of Teacher Education|
|Qualification:||Graduate in Arts / Science|
|Mark Required:||UR– 50%|
|Age Limit:||As on 31.08.2020|
UR (men)– 28 years
SEBC/OBC/SC/ST/All Women – 33 years
PH– 38 years
|Selection Mode:||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Course Duration:||2 Years (session 2020-2022)|
|Application Fee:||UR & SEBC/OBC- 500/-|
SC & ST- 300/-
|Payment Mode:||Online (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ UPI) or E-Challan Mode|
Odisha B.Ed Entrance 2020 Important Dates
Important dates for Odisha B.Ed Entrance 2020 Application for 2 years of Bachelor of Education course for session 2020-2022 are given below.
|Starting Date for Apply Form:||23/09/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Form:||10/10/2020|
|Last Date for Fee payment:||12/10/2020|
|Admit card Available:||24/10/2020|
Check Out : Odisha CT Entrance 2020: Online Apply, Exam date
How to Apply Online for Odisha B.ed Entrance 2020?
Here are some steps to apply online for Odisha B.ed Entrance 2020 for 2 years of Bachelor of Education course for session 2020-2022 are given below.
- Visit the apply link for Odisha B.ed Entrance Exam 2020 Application form available in the official website of SAMS Odisha (the link is given below).
- On the registration page, you have to enter an email Id and Mobile no to register.
- After successful registration, login in to fill up the application form.
- Fill the application form and pay the application fee.
- After completion of the online application, you can save or take a print out of the confirmation page.
Odisha B.ed Entrance 2020 Important Links
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission for B.ed
All candidates are required to submit one set of Xerox copy of the following documents with self-attested.
- Downloaded Online Application Form.
- Downloaded Intimation letter.
- All Certificates and Marksheets, in original.
- Certificate of Headmaster of the school to the effect that he/she has passed HSC in Odia medium (in the cases who have passed from Board of Secondary Education, Odisha without Odia as MIL).
- Residential Certificate issued by Tahasildar / Additional Tahasildar after 30.06.2019.
- Latest Caste Certificate in case of SC, ST and SEBC candidates, by virtue of birth. OBC certificate shall not be considered.
- UDID Disability Certificate issued Online in their favour in case of PH candidates.
- Ex-serviceman certificate in case of son / unmarried daughter/spouse issued only by the Rajya Sainik Board, Nageswar Tangi, Odisha, Bhubaneswar.
- Green Card in case of Green Card Holder provided the dates of operation of parents is prior to 09.11.2012.
Note: Xerox Copies of all certificates/mark sheets shall be signed by the candidates in full.
Odisha B.ed 2020 Selection Process
State-level selection of candidates from all categories of School and Mass Education Department, ST and SC Development Department and Higher Education Department will be done through the online computer-based test which is secured in the online computer-based examination.
B. Ed. Entrance Examination Guide
- B. Ed. Entrance Examination Guide (Arts Stream): Book-1 Book-2
- B. Ed. Entrance Examination Guide (Science Stream): Book-1 Book-2