Odisha CT Entrance 2020: State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT) & The Directorate of Teacher Education are inviting +2/12th All stream students to apply for 2 years (session 2020-2022) course of D.El.Ed (Diploma In Elementary Of Education) or CT (Certified Teacher) entrance 2020 Application Form.
Students who are willing to apply for CT in this year 2020 can check all the details given below.
Odisha CT Entrance 2020 Details Information
|Name Of Exam:||Diploma In Elementary Of Education (D.El.Ed) / Certified Teacher (CT)|
|Conducting by||State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT) & The Directorate of Teacher Education|
|Qualification:||+2 (in Arts/Science/commerce) Or Diploma|
|Mark Required:||UR– 50%|
|Age Limit:||As on 31.08.2020|
UR (men)– 28 years
SEBC/OBC/SC/ST/All Women – 33 years
PH– 38 years
|Selection Mode:||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Course Duration:||2 Years (session 2020-2022)|
|Application Fee:||UR & SEBC/OBC- 500/-|
SC & ST- 300/-
|Payment Mode:||Online(Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ UPI) or E-Challan Mode|
Odisha CT Entrance 2020 Important Dates
Important dates for Odisha CT Entrance 2020 for 2 years of Diploma In Elementary Of Education course for session 2020-2022 are given below.
|Starting Date for Apply Form:||23/09/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Form:||10/10/2020|
|Last Date for Fee payment:||12/10/2020|
|Admit card Available:||24/10/2020|
Who Can apply For Which Quota in Odisha CT Entrance 2020?
- D.El.Ed. (State Quota): Any eligible candidates (as per eligibility criteria) from the state irrespective of their district and Outlying Odia Tract (OOT) candidates.
- D.El.Ed. (BIET Quota): SC and ST eligible candidates (as per eligibility criteria) of the concerned district where the BIETs are situated (Mayurbhanja, Nawarangpur, Rayagada and Sundargarh).
- D.El.Ed. (Olchiki – Santali): Any eligible candidates (as per eligibility criteria) who can read and write Santali (Olchiki).
- D.El.Ed. (Telugu Quota): Any eligible candidates (as per eligibility criteria) of the state who have Telugu as MIL or a subject at HSC level.
- D.El.Ed. (Urdu Quota): Any eligible candidates (as per eligibility criteria) of the state who have Urdu as MIL or a subject at HSC level.
- D.El.Ed. (Christian Community): Any eligible women Christian candidates (as per eligibility criteria) of the state.
- D.El.Ed. (Kandhamal Quota): Any eligible candidates (as per eligibility criteria) of Kandhamal district only.
How to Apply Online for Odisha CT Entrance 2020?
Here are some steps to apply online for Odisha CT Entrance 2020 for 2 years of Diploma In Elementary Of Education course for session 2020-2022 are given below.
- Visit the apply link for Odisha CT Entrance 2020 available in the official website of SAMS Odisha (the link is given below).
- On the registration page, you have to enter an email Id and Mobile no to register.
- After successful registration, login in to fill up the application form.
- Fill the application form and pay the application fee.
- After completion of the online application, you can save or take a print out of the confirmation page.
Check Out : Odisha CT Entrance 2020 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Odisha CT Entrance 2020 Important Links
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission for D.El.Ed/CT
All candidates are required to submit one set of Xerox copy of the following documents with self-attested.
- Downloaded Online Application Form.
- Downloaded Intimation letter.
- All Certificates and Marksheets, in original.
- Certificate of Headmaster of the school to the effect that he/she has passed HSC in Odia medium (in the cases who have passed from Board of Secondary Education, Odisha without Odia as MIL).
- Residential Certificate issued by Tahasildar / Additional Tahasildar after 30.06.2019.
- Latest Caste Certificate in case of SC, ST and SEBC candidates, by virtue of birth. OBC certificate shall not be considered.
- UDID Disability Certificate issued Online in their favour in case of PH candidates.
- Ex-serviceman certificate in case of son / unmarried daughter/spouse issued only by the Rajya Sainik Board, Nageswar Tangi, Odisha, Bhubaneswar.
- Green Card in case of Green Card Holder provided the dates of operation of parents is prior to 09.11.2012.
Note: Xerox Copies of all certificates/mark sheets shall be signed by the candidates in full.
TBW Entrance Guide for D.El.Ed. 2020 (Odia): Buy Now