Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021: The Odisha Police Selection Board has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 244 constable posts (Communication) to be engaged with Odisha Police Signal Services on a contractual basis.
Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can read the notification and Apply Online from September 13, 2021, while the last date for submission of the application is October 4, 2021.
- 1 Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
- 2 Vacancy Detail for Odisha Police Constable Job 2021
- 3 Odisha Police Constable(Communication) Job 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Application Fee to Apply Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- 5 Plan of Examination
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
|Organization Name||Odisha Police Selection Board, Cuttack, Odisha|
|Job Name||Police Constable (Communication)|
|Job Category||Odisha Police Jobs|
|Notification Published On||08/09/2021|
|Starting Date of the Online Application||13/09/2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||04/10/2021|
Vacancy Detail for Odisha Police Constable Job 2021
|Category||No of Posts|
|Special reservation category||No of Posts reserve|
|Sports Person||05 (w-02)|
- Transgender candidates are eligible to apply but PWD candidates are not eligible to apply.
Odisha Police Constable(Communication) Job 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Must have passed +2 Examination or equivalent Examination in Science with (1) Physics (2) Chemistry and (3) Mathematics of Electronics or Statistics or Computer Science or Information Technology conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education or by any other recognised Board or Council, or, passed the 3-year Diploma Course in engineering subjects approved/offered by State Council for Technical Education & Vocational Training, Odisha or by All India Council for Technical Education / University Grant Commission.
- Must have passed Odia as one of the subjects in the High School Certificate Examination or an examination in Odia language equivalent to ME standard recognised or conducted by the School and Mass Education Department of Government of Odisha.
- Must not be less than 18 years of age and more than 23 years of age as of 01/01/2021.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt, rules.
- Upper age limit relaxation: 5 years in case of ST, SC. SEBC, Home Guards & Women candidates.
- In case of Home Guards, one should have completed 3 years of enrolment without any interruption on the date on which the advertisement is published and should be below 28 years of age as of 01/01/2021.
Application Fee to Apply Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
|SC / ST||NIL|
Plan of Examination
The recruitment process shall consist of three-step.
Computer-Based Recruitment Examination (CARE)
- The questions will be of objective type in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) format.
- The candidate will see the question, along with its answer options, on a computer screen and mark the correct answer on the computer screen itself.
Physical Standard Measurement
|CATEGORY||HIGHT (MinImum)||WEIGHT (Minimum)||CHEST|
|Un-expanded (Minimum)||Expanded (Minimum)|
|Gen & SEBC (M)||168 Cm||55 kg||79 Cm||84 m|
|Gen & SEBC (W)||155 Cm||47.5 kg||—||—|
|SC / ST (M)||163 Cm||50 kg||76 Cm||81 Cm|
|Sc / ST (W)||150 Cm||45 kg||—||—|
Physical Efficiency Test
- Running: 1.6 Kms in 7 minutes (9 minutes for Women).
- Long jump: 3.66 Meters (2.77 meters for Women) in three attempts.
- Candidates, based on their performance in the CBRE, three times the number of vacancies (category wise), will be called to appear for the Physical Standards Measurement, and those qualifying in the same shall be allowed to participate in the Physical Efficiency Test.
- Physical Standards Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test are qualifying in nature and carry no marks.
- Marks for NCC Certificate- NCC ‘A’ Certificate: 01 Mark, NCC ‘B’ Certificate: 02 Marks, NCC ‘C’ Certificate: 03 Marks. There will not be any viva-voce or psychological test.