Odisha Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021: The Odisha Police Recruitment Board has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 477 Sub-Inspector for various police stations across the state initially on a contractual basis.
Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can read the notification and Apply Online from June 22, 2021, while the last date for submission of the application is July 15, 2021.
- 1. Odisha Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
- 2. Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Detail
- 3. Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4. Application Fee to Apply Odisha Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021
- 5. Plan of Examination
- 6. Important Links
Odisha Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
|Organization Name||Odisha Police Recruitment Board, Cuttack, Odisha|
|Job Name||Police Sub-Inspector|
|Job Category||Odisha Police Jobs|
|Notification Published On||12/06/2021|
|Starting Date of the Online Application||22/06/2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||15/07/2021|
Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Detail
|Category||No of Posts|
|SEBC / OBC||53 (W-18)|
|Special reservation category||No of Posts reserve|
|Sports Person||05 (w-02)|
NOTE: Transgender candidates are eligible to apply but PWD candidate are not eligible to apply.
Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Must have passed a bachelors’ degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates who have not taken Odia as a subject in HSC standard must possess a requisite certificate of passing ME standard in Odia as a Language subject.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021.
- Minimum Age of the candidates: 21 Years
- Maximum Age of the Candidates: 25 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt, rules.
Application Fee to Apply Odisha Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021
|SC / ST||NIL|
Plan of Examination
The recruitment process shall consist of three step.
Computer-Based Recruitment Examination (CARE)
- There shall be two papers:- Paper 1: General English & Odia language (100 marks) & Paper 2: General Studies (200 marks).
- The questions will be of objective type in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) format.
- The candidate will see the question, along with its answer options, on a computer screen and mark the correct answer on the computer screen itself.
- Each correct answer will carry 1 mark and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative marks. No marks will be awarded or deducted for unattempted questions.
Physical Standard Measurement
|CATEGORY||HIGHT (MinImum)||WEIGHT (Minimum)||CHEST|
|Un-expanded (Minimum)||Expanded (Minimum)|
|Gen & SEBC (M)||168 Cm||55 kg||79 Cm||84 m|
|Gen & SEBC (W)||155 Cm||47.5 kg||—||—|
|SC / ST (M)||163 Cm||50 kg||76 Cm||81 Cm|
|Sc / ST (W)||150 Cm||45 kg||—||—|
Physical Efficiency Test
- Running: 1.6 Kms in 8 minutes (10 minutes for Women).
- Long jump: 3.66 Meters (2.77 meters for Women) in three attempts.
- Candidates, based on their performance in the CBRE, three times the number of vacancies (category wise), will be called to appear for the Physical Standards Measurement, and those qualifying in the same shall be allowed to participate in the Physical Efficiency Test.
- Physical Standards Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test are qualifying in nature and carry no marks.
- Marks for NCC Certificate- NC ‘B1’ Certificate: 01 Mark, NCC ‘C’ Certificate: 02 Marks. There will not be any viva-voce or psychological test.