What Is OJEE?
Odisha Joint Entrance Exam (OJEE) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by the OJEE Board formed by the Odisha State Government to offer admission into B.Pharm / MBA / MCA / M.Tech / M.Tech (Part-Time) / M.Arch / M Plan / M.Pharm in government and private universities and colleges of Odisha.
OJEE is also conducted for admission to Integrated MBA After 12th and Lateral Entry to B.Tech / B.Pharm courses.
Based on OJEE scores, candidates can apply for admission to various programmes offered by OJEE participating colleges.
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is a computer-based entrance for different papers.
Who is Qualified to Apply for the OJEE?
Candidates must have completed class 12 or an equivalent examination from either Odisha or out-of-state level.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply OJEE 2021
- Candidates should be Indian citizens to apply OJEE 2021.
- Candidates who are Non-Resident Indian (NRI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) may apply for admission, but only for supernumerary seats.
- There is no minimum age requirement to apply to OJEE.
- On the other hand, candidates for B.Tech Marine Engineering need not be more than 22 years old at the time of admission.
- Candidates must have completed class 12 or an equivalent examination from either Odisha or outside the state.
- Candidates must have taken Physics, Math, and one language as mandatory subjects in addition to Chemistry or some other discipline.
- Candidates should score a minimum of 45% marks (40% marks in case of reserved category) at the qualifying examination.