OMC Recruitment 2021: Odisha Mining Corporation Limited(OMC) published a recruitment notification for the position of OMC Dy. Manager (Fin.), E-2 grade.
|Name of Department:||Odisha Mining Corporation Limited(OMC)|
|Name of the Post:||Dy. Manager (Fin.), E-2 grade|
|Total Posts:||04 (SC-02, ST-02)|
|Scale of Pay:||Rs. 67,700/- to 2,08,700/-|
|Initial Basic Pay:||Rs. 67,700/-|
|Qualification:||Associate/ Fellow member of ICAI/ICWAI.|
|Age Limit:||(as on 31.12.2020)|
Not below 21 years
and above 32 years
Age relaxation Applicable
|Last Date To Receive Application:||28/01/2021|
How to Apply for the position of OMC Dy. Manager (Fin.), E-2 grade?
Interested eligible candidates are advised to download the application format from link Below & submit the same duly filled in & signed along with attested copies of Certificates & Testimonials in support of their eligibility by Speed Post/Courier in a cover superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ” so as to reach the General Manager (P&A), Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., OMC House, Bhubaneswar-751001 by 28/01/2021 positively.
- Eligible candidates will be short-listed in the following manner;
- Total Marks 100 (Base Career-50, Higher Education -10, Experience -110, Personal\Interview – 30)
- 02 (two) marks shall be given for every additional relevant higher qualification subject to a maximum of 10 (ten) marks.
- 02 (two) marks shall be given for every year of additional relevant experience subject to a maximum of 10 (ten) marks.
- Eligible candidates will be short-listed and called for personal interview as per the following ratio fixed by the Management.
- 1:7 for single vacancy,
- 1:5 for more than one but less than 10 vacancies
- The departmental candidates shall apply through proper channel.
- All the departmental candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be short listed beyond the above ratio.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for to produce original certificates towards proof of age, qualification and marks from HSC / 10th onwards, caste, etc. for the purpose of verification prior to personal interview.
- Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview of short-listed candidates considering the vacancies, post based percentage of reservation as well as requirement. Filling-up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of candidates & no claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability/in sufficient number of candidate.
Click Here for More▷ OMC Recruitment Notification