OMC Recruitment 2022: Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd (OMC) has issued an online job notice for 74 Foreman, Surveyor, and Mining Mate posts.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to attend a walk-in interview on February 15/16, 2022.
|Name of the post||Date and Time||Venue|
|Foreman(Min.)||15/02/2022 and 08.00 AM|
Community Centre, OMC Colony of regional office, Barbil, District – Keonjher
|Surveyor||16/02/2022 and 08.00 AM|
|Mining Mad-III||16/02/2022 and 11.00 AM|
OMC Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name Of The Posts||TOTAL||UR||SEBC||SC||ST|
|Mining Mate – III||50||18||2||10||20|
|Name Of The Posts||Basic Qualification||Age as on 01/01/2022|
|Foreman(Min.)||Diploma in Mining with Foreman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS.||18-32 years|
|Surveyor||Diploma in Mines Survey/Mining Engineering from a|
AICTE recognized Institute with Survey of Certificate Competency in Mining Survey from DGMS.
|Mining Mate – III||HSC with Mining Mate’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS as per MMR (Metalliferous Mines Regulations)-1961||18-32 years|
|Post name||Pay Scale|
|Foreman(Min.)||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- Per Month|
|Surveyor||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- Per Month|
|Mining Mate – III||Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- Per Month|
How To Apply
- The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for respective posts are advised to download the bio- data format from.
- The applicant should affix recent colour passport size photograph at top right side of the application form.
- The applicant should submit self attested copy of certificates/documents from HSC onwards towards proof of qualification, marks, age, caste, experience, resident certificate etc along with the application form at the time of interview.
- Valid caste certificate/ SEBC certificate & resident certificate must be obtained from the Competent Authority & be produced on the date of interview. SEBC certificate issued on or after 16/02/2019 shall be considered valid for the purpose of candidature. OBC certificate in place of SEBC certificate shall not be accepted. The candidates shall submit the Resident Certificate issued on or after 16/02/2017.
- The candidates already employed in Govt./ Semi-Govt./ Central PSU/ State PSU shall submit “No Objection Certificate” issued by their present employer at the time of interview.
- Applications without supporting documents/incomplete/not full-filling the prescribed criteria in any respect shall be rejected.
Click Here for More▷ OMC Recruitment Notification