ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has published a recruitment notification 2020 of 4182 vacancies at the post for Apprentice Posts. Those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy should read the full detail information about this recruitment like selection process, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, application fee before applying.
|Organization Name:||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Post Name :||Apprentice|
|Total Post :||4182|
|Job Category :||Central Govt Jobs|
|Who can Apply :||All India Candidates|
|Apply Mode :||Online|
|Selection Procedure :||Mark Basis selection|
|Job Location :||Western Sector, Mumbai Sector, Eastern Sector, Southern Sector, Northern Sector, and Central Sector|
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have ITI/ Diploma/ B.Sc./ Degree in any relevant Discipline from any Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- No experience Required
Vacancy Details for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
How to Apply for ONGC Apprentice :
- Interested candidates can apply online from 29 July 2020 to 24 August 2020 through online mode.
- The candidates have to first register themselves in the online portal for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can follow the instructions given below to register.
List of documents to be uploaded:
- An active email and a mobile number.
- The candidate should have scanned copy of the colour photograph (Size: between 20-50 KB in JPG Format) and signature in black ink (Size: between 10-30 KB in JPG Format).
|Important Dates :|
|Application Start Date||29/07/2020|
|Application Last Date||17/08/2020|
|Result/Selection||24/08/2020 – 01/09/2020|
|Important Links :|
|Apply Now||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|