OPSC Assistant Director recruitment 2022 notification for 09 vacancies in Group-B Service of Odisha Planning Service Cadre under the Planning and Convergence Department.
The Odisha Public Service Commission official website will accept online applications for Assistant Director recruitment between September 13 and October 12, 2022.
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Director|
|Total Vacancy||09 Posts|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Job|
|Selection Process||◦ Written Exam (MCQ-500 Mark)|
◦ Viva Voce Test (50 Mark)
|Job Location||Job in Odisha|
|Salary||Rs. 44,900/- per Month|
|SI. No.||Category||No. of Posts|
Check all eligibility requirements to apply OPSC Assistant Director recruitment 2022.
- The candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree with honours and Post-Graduate Degree in Economics / Applied Economics / Agricultural Economics / Commerce / Mathematics / Sociology with Statistics as one of the papers / Anthropology / Demography / Geography with Cartography or Regional Planning as one of the papers / Statistics / Econometrics / Regional Planning.
- Age limitation as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Age Relaxation as per Government Rule.
- Calculate Your Age
For More Details Check The official Notification:-
Steps To Apply For The OPSC Assistant Director recruitment 2022
- Visit the OPSC’s official website at www.opsc.gov.in
- On the website, click the Apply Online button the top right corner.
- Use your actual information to log in or register, and then begin filling out the application.
- After filling out the application form, complete the procedure by uploading your required documents.
- For further use, download and save a copy of the application form.