OPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022 notification for 47 Vacancies under the health and family welfare department of Odisha. If you are interested in this recruitment, please check eligibility requirements before applying.
The OPSC official website will accept online applications for Drug Inspector (Group-B) positions between September 15 and October 14, 2022.
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Drug Inspector|
|Total Vacancy||47 Posts|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Job|
|Selection Process||◦ Written Exam (MCQ-200 Mark)|
◦ Viva Voce Test (10 Mark)
|Job Location||Job in Odisha|
|Salary||Rs.44,900-1,42,400 per Month|
Check all eligibility requirements to apply OPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022.
- The candidate must possess a degree of Pharmacy of Pharmaceutical Science or Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D) or Doctor of Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized university.
- The candidate must be able to read, write and speak Odia.
- Age limitation as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Age Relaxation as per Government Rule.
- Calculate Your Age
For More Details Check The official Notification:-
Steps to Apply for the OPSC Drugs Inspector recruitment 2022
- Visit the OPSC’s official website at opsc.gov.in
- On the website, click the Apply Online button the top right corner.
- Use your actual information to log in or register, and then begin filling out the application.
- After filling out the application form, complete the procedure by uploading your required documents.
- For further use, download and save a copy of the OPSC Drugs Inspector 2022 application form.
NOTE: Online application for OPSC Drugs Inspector recruitment 2022 will be start from September 15, 2020.