Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment of 85 Insurance Medical Officer Posts in Group-A (Junior Branch) of Odisha Employees’ State Insurance Medical Services Cadre under Labour & ESI Department.
- Online registration/re-registration and online payment of examination fees from 12/11/2021 to till 13/12/2021 (11:59 P.M).
- Final submission of online registered applications from 12/11/2021 to till 20/12/2021 (11.59 P.M).
Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
The category wise vacancy position for OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 is given below:
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
Age Limit as of 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules
- M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognised by the Medical Council of India.
- Must have a valid Registration Certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Rules, 1965.
- Must have possessed the required Conversion Certificates recognised by Medical Council of India (MCI) in case of candidate having Degree from Universities of Foreign Countries.
|General/OBC/SCBC Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Payment Mode||Online By Using Banking / Payment Gateways|
Selection Process OPSC Insurance Medical Officer
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of Insurance Medical Officer will be made on the basis of Written Test.
- The written examination shall comprise of one paper of 200 marks.
- There shall be 200 questions carrying one (01) marking of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) pattern.
- The duration of examination shall be three (03) Hours.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The syllabus shall be as per the Medical Council of India (MCI) Syllabus for M.B.B.S Course.
NOTE: Online Application Start from 12/11/2021 to till 13/12/2021 (11:59 P.M).
Click Here ▷ Latest OPSC Recruitment