OPSC Job Notification: The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released an online notification form for 320 Associate Professor positions on their official website.
The registration period will begin on July 23, 2021. Before the last date of August 31, 2021, interested and qualified applicants should apply for this OPSC Associate Professor position.
OPSC Associate Professor Recruitment Notification 2021 Details
|Name of Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Associate Professor|
|Total Post||320 Posts|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Job|
|Last Date to Apply||31/08/2021|
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Associate Professor Job
- Age Limitation as on 01 January 2021
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: No Limit
- Candidates must have a good academic record and a Ph.D. certificate in the concerned/allied/relevant Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks, as well as a minimum of 08 years teaching and/or research experience in an academic/research position discipline, or an equivalent qualification from a recognised institute/board.
|For General /OBC candidates||Rs.400/-|
|SC/ ST of Odisha/ PWD||Nill|
|Payment Mode||Online through Debit/ Credit/ Net Banking|
How To Apply for OPSC Associate Professor Job 2021?
- All candidates must download the notification form and apply using the links provided below, filling in all required information and submitting the application form.
- Also, read the official notification carefully before applying.
- The deadline for applying for the OPSC Associate Professor position and submitting an application form is August 31, 2021.