The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has published a notification for the recruitment of 160 Odisha Education Service Officers in Group-B under the School & Mass Education Department.
Those candidates who are interested in the job profile and fulfil all of the eligibility requirements can read the notification and apply online on the official website opsc.gov.in from November 12 to December 10.
OPSC Odisha Education Service Officers Notification 2021
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Odisha Education Service Officers|
|Total Vacancy||160 Posts|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Job|
|Last Date of Registration||10/12/2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||18/12/2021|
|Application Mode||Online Apply|
|Salary||Rs. 44,900/- PM|
|SI.No.||Category||No. of vacancy|
|I.||Unreserved (UR)||83 (28-w)|
|2.||Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)||15 (05-w)|
|3.||Scheduled Caste (SC)||26 (09-w)|
|4.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||36 (1 2-w)|
Eligibility Criteria To Apply OPSC OES (Group-B) Recruitment
Age Limit as of 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Candidate must have born not earlier than 02/01/1989 and not later than 01/01/2000.
- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
The OPSC Odisha Education Service Officer Recruitment 2021 requires the following educational qualifications.
- Candidate must be a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts or Science or Commerce with Master’s Degree in Education with basic knowledge in computer application.
- Master’s Degree in Arts or Science or Commerce with Bachelor’s Degree in Education with basic knowledge in computer application.
- Integrated B.A. (Hons.), B.Ed. or B.Sc. (Hons.), B.Ed. from a Regional College of Education with Master’s Degree in Arts/Science with basic knowledge in computer application.
|General/OBC/SCBC Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|SC / ST / PwD Candidates||NIL|
|Payment Mode||Online By Using Banking / Payment Gateways|
- Odisha Public Service Commission will shortlist applicants on the basis of a written test and interview.
- The written examination will consist of three papers, one each on General English, General Knowledge and Education. Each paper will be of two hours duration.
- Qualified candidates will then appear for interviews worth 150 marks.
- The written test shall consist of three papers and be held in Cuttack. It may also be held at Bhubaneswar/ Balasore/Berhampur/Sambalpur depending on the number of candidates from the respective zones.