OPSC recruitment 2021: The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has published 92 Assistant Soil Conservation Officer vacancies in Class II Group B of Odisha Soil Conservation Service under Agriculture and Farmers’ Empowerment Department on its official website.
- Starting Date for the submission of the form: 23/04/2021
- The last date for the submission of the form: 24/05/2021
- Official Website: opsc.gov.in
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc in Agriculture/Horticulture/Agriculture Engineering/Forestry.
- Age: As of January 2021, the minimum and maximum age limits are 21 and 32, respectively. Age Relaxations are applicable to reserved category candidates.
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
- For SC, ST of Odisha, PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by Using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
OPSC Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the Competitive Recruitment Examination (written test and interview).