OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021: Online applications are invited from the prospective candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on the Official Website (http//:www.opsc.gov.in) recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor (Teacher Education) – Stage-I in different disciplines of Government Teachers Training Institutes under Department of Higher Education.
- Eligible candidates should register themselves through an online link from 25/08/2021 to 24/09/2021.
- The Last date to submit the online registered application form is 01/10/2021, 11.59 PM.
Notification Details of OPSC Assistant Professor(Teacher Education)
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor(Teacher Education)|
|Notification Released Date||27/07/2021|
|Online Application Available from||25/08/2021|
|Last Date for Online Registration||24/09/2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||01/10/2021|
OPSC Assistant Professor Job Vacancy 2021 Details
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Assistant Professor
- Possess a Master’s Degree or dual Master’s Degrees with at least 55% (50% marks for ST/SC/SEBC/PWD) of marks from an Indian University or an equivalent Degree from a Foreign University for the post of Assistant Professor (Teacher Education).
- And have cleared National Eligibility Test (NET) meant for Assistant Professor (Stage-1) or must have acquired a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University or a Foreign University OR NET in Education OR Ph.D. in Education.
- The age limit as on 01/01/2021 is 21 years to 45 years.
- Age Relaxation Applicable.
- Selection will be based on interview.
|For General / SEBC candidates||Rs.400/-|
|SC/ ST of Odisha/ PWD||Nill|
|Payment Mode||Online through Debit/ Credit/ Net Banking|
NOTE: Online Application Link Active From 25/08/2021.
How To Apply Online for OPSC Assistant Professor?
- Go to the official website www.opsc.gov.in.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the online form with the correct details.
- Pay a fee through the prescribed mode.
- Check the details once before submit the form.
- Submit & take a hard copy of the filled application form.
Click Here for More▷ OPSC Recruitment