OSSC BSSO Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has invited online applications for recruitment of 94 (Ninety four) no. of vacancies to the post of Block Social Security Officer (BSSO) under Social Security & Empowerment of Persons With Disabilities Department(SSEPD), Odisha.
Candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website ossc.gov.in from August 5 onwards.
OSSC BSSO Recruitment Notification Details
|Organization Name:||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name:||Block Social Security Officer (BSSO)|
|Total Vacancy:||94 Posts|
|Job Category:||Odisha Govt Job|
|Last Date to Submit the Application:||04/09/2022|
|Selection Process:||◦ Written Exam|
◦ Viva Voce
|Job Location:||Job in Odisha|
- Must have passed ME School Examination with Odia as language subject or have passed HSC examination or equivalent examination with Odia as Medium of examination in non-language subject. More details in the notification.
- Age limitation as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Age Relaxation as per Government Rule.
How To Apply
- The candidates may go through the Detailed “Recruitment Advertisement” bearing No.5146/OSSC dated 02/08/2022 uploaded in the “What’s New” section of the OSSC website www.ossc.gov.in.
- After activation of Online Application form they may apply through “Online mode” only within the above stipulated dates by clicking on the “Apply online” tab available in the Home page of www.ossc.gov.in.