OSSC Recruitment 2021: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has Official Released the Recruitment Notification for 35 Post of Food Safety Officer(FSO) Vacancies Under Commissioner Food Safety, Odisha Bhubaneswar.
Interested candidates can check the OSSC FSO recruitment 2021 number of vacancies, eligibility, education, age limit, application fee, selection process, important date & link below on this page.
OSSC FSO recruitment 2021: Notification Details
|Name of Department||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Food Safety Officer|
|Total Number of Vacancies||35 Posts|
|Category||Odisha Govt Job|
|Notification Released On||16/07/2020|
|Online Application Starting Date||Apply Now|
|Online Application Closing Date||Update Soon|
|Salary||Rs. 16880/- per Month|
|Job Location||Commissioner Food Safety, Odisha Bhubaneswar|
OSSC FSO recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
OSSC Recruitment 2021 for Food Safety Officer Vacancy Details are given below:
|Category||No of Posts|
|UR & SEBC/OBC/EWS:||Rs.200/-|
Eligibility Criteria To Apply OSSC FSO Recruitment 2021
- Minimum Educational Qualification: The candidate applying for the post must have passed Degree in Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Biotechnology / Oil Technology / Agricultural Science/ Veterinary Science / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Masters Degree in Chemistry / Degree in Medicine from AICTE approved institution or recognized University securing minimum 60% marks.
- Besides the candidate to possess adequate knowledge in computer application i.e windows, MS office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), MS Access & Usage of Internet services.
- Minimum age required to apply 21 years and the maximum age is 32 years as of 01/01/2020.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules (Age relaxation).
More Details to Read full Notification.
OSSC FSO Recruitment 2021: Selection Procedure
Main Written Examination– 200 marks-Two papers (Objective type to be conducted in CBRE mode/OMR sheet)
- Paper-I: Composite Paper (General Studies, Mathematics, Computer Application & English)-100 marks.
- Paper-II: Technical Paper(Food Safety Act & Rule-50 marks & Chemistry-50 marks)-100 marks, (0.25 negative mark per each wrong answer for paper-II only).
- Computer Skill Test (CST)-50 marks-qualifying only (Qualifying mark-15).
- Certificate Verification– Candidates qualifying in the Computer Skill Test Shall be called for Verification of Original certificates/ documents.