OSSC Jr Executive Assistants recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) published a notification to inviting online applications for recruitment of 130 vacancies for the post of junior executive assistants in Odisha Secretariat (Odisha Lokaseva Bhawan) under the Home Department, Government of Odisha.
Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website till September 11.
OSSC Jr Executive Assistants recruitment Notification 2022
|Organization Name:||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name:||Junior Executive Assistants|
|Total Vacancy:||130 Posts|
|Job Category:||Odisha Govt Job|
|Last Date to Submit the Application:||11/09/2022|
|Application Fee:||No Fee|
|Selection Process:||◦ Written Exam|
◦ Viva Voce
|Salary:||Rs. 14200/- Per Month|
|Job Location:||Job in Odisha|
Check your eligibility requirements before filing the application for the OSSC Jr Executive Assistants recruitment 2022.
- Most have pass Bachelor’s degree from any Indian Institute.
- Must have passed ME School Examination with Odia as language subject or have passed HSC examination or equivalent examination with Odia as Medium of examination in non-language subject. More details in the notification.
- Age limitation as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Age Relaxation as per Government Rule.
- Calculate your age: Click Here
How to apply OSSC Jr Executive Assistants recruitment 2022
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification of OSSC Jr Executive Assistants recruitment 2022 Before applying for the posts.
Click the “Apply Online” button shown below to submit an application for the OSSC Jr Executive Assistants recruitment 2022.
NOTE: The online registrations start from August 12, 2022, while the last date for application submission is September 11, 2022.