The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued a notice for the recruitment of Junior Stenographer vacancies in the Heads of Department Cadre on a contractual basis.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can read the official notification and check all eligibility criteria before apply.
OSSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Name||Junior Stenographer|
|Notification Released on||04/12/2021|
|Online Registration Start||07/12/2021|
|Last date of Online Registration||06/01/2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||14/01/2022|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination |
|Name of the office||UR||SEBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||02||Nil||Nil||Nil||02|
|RDC Southern Division, Berhampur||01||Nil||Nil||Nil||01|
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Junior Stenographer
- The Candidate Must have passed the Higher Secondary School certificate examination (+2 Arts / Science / Commerce) conducted by CHSE Odisha or equivalent examination Board.
- The Candidates should possess a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand both in English and Odia.
- Must have passed Odia test at least up to M.E. Standard.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
|CATEGORY NAME||APPLICATION FEE|
|General/OBC /SCBC Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|SC / ST / PwD Candidates||NIL|
|Payment Mode||Online By Using Banking Channels/ Payment Gateways|
Steps to apply for OSSC Junior Stenographer recruitment 2021
- Visit official website @ossc.gov.in
- Go to “Apply Online” and register
- Create profile and login
- Fill application form, upload documents, pay fee
- Submit application and download a copy.