OSSC Recruitment 2021: Odisha Staff Selection Commission(OSSC) has published the Recruitment Notification for the Post of Food Safety Officer under Commissioner on a contractual basis.
- Candidates who want to apply for Odisha govt jobs can use this chance and may apply for this OSSC job on or before the last date.
- The last date for the submission of the online application form is 25/08/2021.
We are providing detailed information on educational qualification, age limit, selection process, examination fees, apply mode and how to apply OSSC recruitment process.
OSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Advertisement No.||IIE-156/ 2020- 4515/ OSSC|
|Job Name||Food Safety Officer|
|Notification Released on||21/07/2021|
|Starting Date of the Online Application||26/07/2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||25/08/2021|
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Food Safety Officer Vacancies
- Applicant should hold Degree/ Master’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Check the notification for more details.
- Age limit should be 21 to 32 years.
- Written Examination/ Computer Skill Test/ Document/ Certificate Verification.
- Candidates other than SC/ ST/ PwD are required to pay Rs. 200 only.
- Payment via online mode using Internet Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Check More▻OSSC Recruitments