OSSC Recruitment 2021: The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has published the application form for 15 posts of Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer.
- Candidates who are interested in this job and fulfil all of the eligibility requirements should read the official notification carefully and apply before the last date.
- The last date for the submission of the online application form is 08/10/2021.
OSSC Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer|
|Total Vacancies||15 Posts|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt. Job|
|Salary||Rs.16880/- per month|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Last Date of Online Registration||01/10/2021|
|Last Date Submission of Online Application||08/10/2021|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and computer knowledge or equivalent qualification from a recognised institute/board.
|CATEGORY NAME||APPLICATION FEE|
|General/OBC /SCBC Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|SC / ST / PwD Candidates||NIL|
|Payment Mode||Online By Using Banking Channels/ Payment Gateways|
How to Apply?
To apply for OSSC Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer Recruitment 2021, follow the procedures below.
- All qualified candidates must register by visiting the official website www.ossc.gov.in and clicking on the “APPLY ONLINE” option on the Home page.
- Those candidates who are applying for the first time have to register foe the post by clicking on “NEW USER” button shown on the screen.
- On submitting the registration form a User Id and Password will be generated.
- After logged in, instructions for filling out the Online Application Forms will display. Before beginning to fill out the Application Form, please read these instructions carefully.
- The applicant is not required to submit a physical copy or hard copy of the online application form.
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the (Tier-I) and (Tier-II) tests.
- Tier-I: General Awareness (Objective types/MCQ types) Computer Based Recruitment Examination
- Tier-II: Viva Voce Test
Check More▻OSSC Recruitments