OSSSC RI Job in Odisha 2021: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has published the recruitment notification for the post of Revenue Inspector (RI) for 586 vacancies on a contractual basis in various districts establishments under the state Revenue and Disaster Management Department.
NOTE: Revenue Inspector - Registration Extended Up to 26th July 2021
- Eligible and interested candidates can register the online application and pay the exam fee from 24 June to
23 July 202126/07/2021.
OSSSC RI Job in Odisha 2021 Notification Details
|Organization Name||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Job Name||Revenue Inspector (RI)|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date of the Online Application||24/06/2021|
|Last Date for Registration |
& Payment of Exam Fee
|Last Date to Submit the Application||30/07/2021|
|Salary||Rs 16,880 per Month|
|Job Location||Various District Of Odisha|
OSSSC RI Job in Odisha 2021 Application Fees
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC Revenue Inspector Posts
The candidate should have done Graduation in any discipline. The applicant should have knowledge in Computer applications and must be able to speak, write and read Odia Language.
- A candidate must be below 32 years and over 20 years of age as on 1st January 2021
- Age relaxable Applicable.
The selection will be done on the basis of a written exam which will be of 200 questions with 400 marks.
- OSSSC RI exam consists of 200 questions and 2 hours will be given for each part.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4 mark on each wrong answer.
- There will be a Skill Test of Computer Application of 50 marks for 1 hour.
|OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021: Exam Pattern
|Part 1||GK||50||100||2 hours|
|Part 2||English||50||100||2 hours|
|Odia Language Test||25||50|