The Reserve Bank of India has recently announced for the Recruitment for 322 Grade B Officer Vacancies Posts in RBI Branches.
The official notification for RBI Grade B 2021 has been published in the newspaper against Advt. No 1/2020-21.
RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2021 Online Registration will Start on 28 January 2021 and closed on 15 February 2021.
- 1. RBI Grade-B Recruitment 2021: Notification Details
- 2. RBI Grade-B Recruitment 2021: Vacancies Details
- 3. RBI Grade-B Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- 4. RBI Grade-B Exam 2021: Application Fee
- 5. How to Apply RBI Grade-B Recruitment 2021?
- 6. Important Link:
RBI Grade-B Recruitment 2021: Notification Details
|Name of Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name||Officers in Grade-B|
|Total Number of Vacancies||322 Posts|
|Online Application Starting Date||28/01/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||15/02/2021|
|Job Location||RBI Bank|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
RBI Grade-B Recruitment 2021: Vacancies Details
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)-General PY 2021||270|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)-DEPR PY 2021||29|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)-DSIM PY 2021||23|
RBI Grade-B Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General) – Candidates Must have a minimum of 60% Marks in Bachelor Degree, Class 12, and Class 10 Exam. For SC / ST : 50% Marks.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR – Candidates Having Master Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance with 55% Marks. For SC / ST : 50% Marks.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM – Candidates Having Master Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics with 55% Marks. For SC / ST : 50% Marks.
- Minimum Age 21 Year
- Maximum Age 40 Year
- Age Relaxation is as per Govt. norms.
RBI Grade-B Exam 2021: Application Fee
Candidates can check the category-wise Application Fee for the RBI grade B 2021 in the table below.
|Staff of RBI||Nil|
How to Apply RBI Grade-B Recruitment 2021?
Candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. Candidates can Apply Online from RBI Official Website. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted. Detailed instructions for applying online are available on the website.
- Apply Online: Online application start from 28.01.2021