Recruitment to the post of Additional Programme Officer(APO) in the category of ST only in different Blocks under the MGNREG Scheme.
Engagement of the selected candidates will be for a contract period of one year, which may be extended for further periods subject to an appraisal of their performances.
Vacancies details of Additional Programme Officer(APO)
|Post Name||Category||Salary||No. of Vacancies|
|Additional Programme Officer(APO)||ST||Rs.20000/-||19(4-W)|
|Event||Start Date||Closing Date|
|Online Application||10:00 AM of|
|05.30 PM of|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply APO
- Age of the candidate shall not be below 21 years and above 37 (32 years + 5 years relaxation for ST/ Women) years as on 01/01/2021.
- Master Degree in Sociology/ Social Work/ Economics/ Mass Communication/ MBA in Rural Management or 2-years Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management / Rural Development from any recognized Institution.
- Candidate should have proficiency in MS Office and knowledge of Odia language in Computer.
Selection Procedure for Additional Programme Officer(APO)
- There shall be a Written Examination (MCQ Type), Computer Skill Test for the selection of candidates to be engaged against the posts.
How to apply for the recruitment of Additional Programme Officer(APO)?
- The applicants have to go through the detailed advertisement before filling up the online application.
- Candidates have to apply online using the official website https://application.creation.co.in/.
- To fill the online application form, the candidates have to click the “Apply” tab on the page of the above website Or Click apply now button mention below.