Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to fill up 25 numbers of the post of Gram Rozgar Sevaks (GRS) to be engaged in different Gram Panchayats in Subarnapur District on a contractual basis under MGNREGA with a consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs.7,000/- only.
- Last Date for receiving Application: 25/04/2021
- Official Website: https://subarnapur.nic.in/
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
|Schedule Caste||10 (Women-03)|
|Schedule Tribe||11 (Women-03)|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply GRS, Subarnapur
- Age between 18 years – 40 years as on 01/04/2021.
- The minimum qualification of the candidates should be a 10+2 pass or its equivalent qualifications as notified from time to time by CHSE, Odisha.
- Computer proficiency of “O” Level and use of Odia language in computer PGDCA, BCA, MCA, MSc. (Computer Science) from any Government recognized Organizations.
Selection Process of GRS, Subarnapur
- The selection of candidates shall be strictly based on marks obtained in +2.
How to Apply for Recruitment of Gram Rozgar Sevaks, Subarnapur?
Application in the prescribed format duly filled along with self-attested all required
documents to be submitted in a sealed cover superscribed “Application for the post of Gram
Rozagar Sahayak (GRS) of Subarnapur district” addressing to the Project Director, DRDA,
Subarnapur through Registered and Speed Post on or before 25/04/2021.
Documents to be submitted with Application:
- Filled application form duly signed by the candidate.
- Self attested H.S.C. Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- Self attested +2 Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- Equivalency Certificate if applicable.
- Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Certificate of Disability if applicable
- Certificate relating to Ex-Serviceman if applicable
- One recent Color passport size photograph affix in the application form.
Click Here for More▷ Jobs In Subarnapur District