Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Junior Clerk, District Legal Services Authority (DLSA) Subarnapur & Taluk Legal Services Committees (TLSC), S.Rampur/ Binka/ Tarva on a contractual basis.
Notification Details for Recruitment Of Junior Clerk In DLSA/ TLSC, Subarnapur
|Post Name||Junior Clerk|
|Total Post||04 (UR- 02, SEBC- 01, SC- 01)|
|Last date for Receipt of Application||19/04/2021|
|Who Can Apply||All Odisha Candidates (Both Male/female)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (Speed/Regd Post)|
|Selection Procedure||1. Written Examination|
2. Computer Skill Test
3. Typing Test
4. Documents Verification
|Job Location||Subarnapur District|
|Mode of Payment||Treasury Challan|
NOTE: The candidates are required to deposit fees of Rs.l00/-(one hundred) only in the shape of Treasury Challan under the Head “0070-other Administrative Services01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service Fees-0010-charges for service provided-02040-Examination fees for recruitment” and to submit the original copy of Challan along with their application forms.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply APO
- Age of the candidate shall not be below 18 years and above 32 years as on 01/03/2021.
- Should have passed at least +2 examination conducted by CHSE or equivalent examination and Odia as a subject at least of M.E. standard.
- Must have passed at least a Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institution.
- Must have knowledge in Typing in English 40 words per minute and in Odia 20 words per minute.
How To Apply for for Recruitment Of Junior Clerk In DLSA/ TLSC, Subarnapur?
- The application along with the required documents and self-attested copies of certificates must reach the office of the Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Subarnapur on or before 19/04/2021 either by Speed/Regd Post.
- The Envelop containing the Application should be super scribed with the word “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR CLERK” at the top.
Click Here for More▷ Jobs In Subarnapur District