SBI Recruitment 2020:
State Bank of India has published a recruitment notification 2020 at 3,850 vacancies at the post for SBI Circle Based Officer ( SBI CBO) post. Those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy should read the full detail information about this recruitment like selection process, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, application fee before applying.
|Organization Name:||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name :||Circle Based Officer Vacancies 2020|
|Total Post :||3850|
|Job Category :||Central Govt Job|
|Who can Apply :||All India Candidates (Both male & female)|
|Apply Mode :||Online|
|Payment Mode :||Online (Through credit card/ debit card/ net banking)|
|Selection Procedure :||Shortlisting/ Personal Interview|
|Job Location :||Selected candidates will be appointed only in the applicable circle|
|Language of Exam :||English/Hindi|
Educational Qualification :
- Graduate in any Discipline from a recognized university in India.
- Know the Local Language.
- Must have experience as an officer in any scheduled commercial bank or any Regional Rural Bank of 2 years as on 01/08/2020
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online only from 27.07.2020 to 16.08.2020. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/advice from the bank by email/ SMS.
List of documents to be uploaded:
- Recent Photograph
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- Brief Resume – detailing educational/ professional qualification experience and assignments handled (PDF)
- Educational Certificates: Relevant MarkSheets/ Degree/ Certificate (PDF)
- Professional Qualification Certificate (eg. MBA CA CFA ICWA etc.) if any.
- JAIIB/ CAIIB certificate (if any)
- Experience certificates (PDF)
- Form-16/ Salary Slip (PDF)
- 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
|Important Dates :|
|Application Start Date||27-07-2020|
|Application Last Date||16-08-2020|
|Payment Last Date||16-08-2020|
|Important Links :|
|New Registration||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|